kulula.com is a fun loving and professional airline based in South Africa. Passengers can be assured that every safety precaution is taken before every flight. Passengers can book cheap flights to domestic destinations and more. We also offer affordable hotel accommodation and car hire, making travelling in South Africa easier than it’s ever been. Looking for business or leisure travel? No sweat, you can organise your flight, car rental and hotel all in one place.
Inter Aviation Services Ltd, which trades as Interair South Africa, is a privately owned airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. It operates scheduled passenger services from Johannesburg to regional destinations in Africa. Its main base is O. R. Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg.
Airlink is the largest independent regional airline in southern Africa, linking more passengers to the smaller towns, cities and regional centres than any other local airline servicing more than 35 destinations in Southern Africa. For more information, please visit our website www.flyairlink.com
Comair Limited, founded by the Novick and Moritz families is an airline based in South Africa that operates scheduled services on domestic routes as a British Airways franchisee (and an affiliate member of the Oneworld airline alliance) and also as a low-cost carrier under its own kulula.com brand. Its main base is OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg, with focus cities at Cape Town International Airport and King Shaka International Airport.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Einzelbilder finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019