Take a bike, return it where you like, Vélib’ is a self-service bike system throughout Paris, available 24 hours a day, all year round. To access the service, buy a 1-day or a 7-day ticket online or at any Vélib’ station, or sign-up for a long-term subscription!
Air Austral is a French airline with its headquarters at Roland Garros Airport in Sainte-Marie, Réunion, France. The airline’s main base of flight operations is Roland Garros Airport. It operates scheduled services from Réunion (a small island off the coast of Madagascar) to metropolitan France, South Africa, Thailand, India and a number of destinations in the Indian Ocean.
Air France is based in France and is one of the world’s largest airlines with global flying routes, and offers additional routes via their partnership in the Star Alliance. They offer vegan meals on all of their flights, but the quality of the meal you receive varies based on the quality of the caterer they are using in that departing airport. Star Alliance members include (as of August 2015): Air India Air New Zealand ANA Asiana Airlines Austrian Avianca Avianca in Brazil Brussels Airlines Copa Airlines Croatia Airlines EGYPTAIR Ethiopian Airlines EVA Air LOT Polish Airlines Lufthansa Scandinavian Airlines Shenzhen Airlines Singapore Airlines South African Airways SWISS TAP Portugal THAI Turkish Airlines United Airlines
Recent Travel Blogs
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Einzelbilder finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019