It’s a funny thing when you live in California for 17 years and never visit the state capital, AKA Sacramento,...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Shannon
Shannon runs the vegan food blog , where she helps people to discover their inner appetite for a compassionate life. She is also one of the creative voices at EinzelbilderTravel as a designer, photographer, and travel enthusiast currently living in Denver, Colorado. Since going vegan, Shannon has found so much joy in cooking, trying new foods and dining out at vegan-friendly restaurants around the world. She is always delighted to discover new vegan restaurants, visit animal sanctuaries, and find fun activities to do while exploring new places.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019