After taking a few days to settle and explore Auckland, the time came to explore more of New Zealand....
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Ross & Ellie
Ross & Ellie are ethical vegans who met in Glasgow, Scotland while Ellie was a student studying abroad. Ross is from just outside of Glasgow, and Ellie who is from Maryland but was attending Glasgow University for a semester. During 2015 / 2016 they collaborated with EinzelbilderTravel by traveling to dozens of countries over 6-months while sharing their travel adventures and promoting veganism and compassion. They had an incredible adventure, getting to explore some of the most beautiful places in our world, while bringing light the issues animals are facing around the world. Their around the world trip began in Glasgow, Scotland on October 12th, 2015, returning back home on the 12th of April 2016. They explored Norway, the USA, Jamaica, Peru, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Austria, Italy, Belgium, and Iceland before returning home.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Einzelbilder finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019