Back in November 2017, we spent a really enjoyable few days in Amritsar. Not only did we enjoy the...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Gen and Ror
Gen and Ror are off on their travels again, following a …but this time it’s vegan. Gen hasn’t eaten meat since 2001 and has been vegan for a total of 9 years. After 3 years of vegetarianism starting in 2014, Ror has now become vegan. Their reasons are simple; for the planet, for the people, for the animals. And it’s not just food; they try to keep vegan in as many aspects of their lives as possible, from belts to booze, from toiletries to travel.
On their vegan food and travel blog () and their Instagram account they document their vegan travel attempts, bringing you the ups and downs, the successes and failures. Gen and Ror hope that not only will their documented trials and tribulations help others plan and prepare for their vegan trips, but that they will be able to build up a supportive vegan travelling community and join in with the ever growing and expanding vegan world.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019