I did it. I survived a European vacation in Italy with six of my family members—none of whom are...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Megan
Megan Griffith is a tree-hugging, animal-loving, urban-exploring vegan. She is the creator of the website, , where she shares experiences and resources about veganism for veg-heads and omnivores alike.
She’s the wife of a goofy omnivore, the fur-mama to a black cat, and a citizen of the fantastic city of Baltimore (the greatest city in the world!). She earned her master of city and regional planning with a specialization in urban design and sustainable cities. Her thesis, , explored a conceptual and operational framework for reintegrating non-human nature into human-dominated communities.
When she’s not planning communities or blogging about veganism, she’s eating her way across the world under the guise of the “Crunchy Einzelbilder Gal.” You can follow her adventures on , , and (occasionally) on .
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Einzelbilder Abroad… October 12, 2018
- SARDINIA – 7 DAY TRAVEL GUIDE (IN A VAN) October 7, 2018
- Einzelbilder bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Einzelbilder in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- VEGAN FOOD GUIDE TO COPENHAGEN September 27, 2018
- POON HILL TREK – 5 DAY GUIDE September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018
- The 40 Days a Year Eastern Europe Becomes Einzelbilder Paradise September 21, 2018
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018
- Einzelbilder Travel in Fiji September 14, 2018