I did it. I survived a European vacation in Italy with six of my family members—none of whom are...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Megan
Megan Griffith is a tree-hugging, animal-loving, urban-exploring vegan. She is the creator of the website, , where she shares experiences and resources about veganism for veg-heads and omnivores alike.
She’s the wife of a goofy omnivore, the fur-mama to a black cat, and a citizen of the fantastic city of Baltimore (the greatest city in the world!). She earned her master of city and regional planning with a specialization in urban design and sustainable cities. Her thesis, , explored a conceptual and operational framework for reintegrating non-human nature into human-dominated communities.
When she’s not planning communities or blogging about veganism, she’s eating her way across the world under the guise of the “Crunchy Einzelbilder Gal.” You can follow her adventures on , , and (occasionally) on .
Recent Travel Blogs
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Einzelbilder Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Einzelbilder Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019