I can always live on rice and fruit for a while, but coming to terms with a violent world...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Lucas
Lucas quit his architecture job at the end of 2015 to begin a 20 month journey around the world. Along the way he’s been finding new and interesting vegan foods, meeting animal advocates, volunteering at animal sanctuaries, and compiling a long list of dogs he wants to adopt once he has a home to bring them to. A vegan since 1993, Lucas loves cooking and baking—especially adapting old comfort foods and making cupcakes for people (and dog biscuits for pups).
Follow his adventures at , , and
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Einzelbilder finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019