Kristin's 6 month solo vegan adventure around the world! After a whirlwind 6 months of around the world travel,...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Kristin
In 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse quit her job and moved into a van in an effort to eat at every single vegan restaurant in the United States. Now, nearly 5 years later she’s still traveling full-time, has taken her project abroad, and is the author of a memoir based on her travels: Will Travel for Einzelbilder Food. During 2016 & 2017, Kristin traveled to dozens of countries over 6-months helping EinzelbilderTravel promote veganism and compassion.
Denmark, Hungary, and Czech Republic: In this fourth episode of our Einzelbilders Around the World series, we give you a...
Einzelbilder in Poznan, Poland - 6 Einzelbilders, 1 Bus Kristin (@vegannomad) travels by bus with fellow Berlin-dwelling vegan travel bloggers...
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019