February 1st kicked off the start of an epic one year travel journey in which I will work remotely...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Kara
Kara grew up in the Boston area and currently lives in New York City. She went vegetarian nearly 14 years ago during her first semester of college after reading a piece in her Women’s Study class relating humane treatment of animals to the feminist movement and she never looked back. In the subsequent years her interest in a vegan lifestyle grew as she studied to become a nurse practitioner and pursued a health coaching certification. She realized the power of a plant-based diet for healing and the importance of advocating lifestyle changes over medications. As she read more about the abundance of antibiotics and hormones in dairy, treatment of dairy cows, and the environmental impact of all animal agriculture, Kara decided to make the full leap to a vegan lifestyle. That was 8 years ago and she now works to educate others about the benefits of a plant-based diet. Kara has worked as a nurse practitioner in the oncology field for the last 7 years, but come January 1, 2017, she will be putting her health coaching certification to use, building her own business and traveling the world with the Remote Year program. First stop: Malaysia. In addition to a passion for travel and vegan food, Kara loves distance running, photography, adventuring, and reading.
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Einzelbilder Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Einzelbilder bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Einzelbilder in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Einzelbilder food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018
- Poon Hill Trek, Nepal – 5 Day Guide September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018
- The 40 Days a Year Eastern Europe Becomes Einzelbilder Paradise September 21, 2018
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018
- Einzelbilder Travel in Fiji September 14, 2018