February 1st kicked off the start of an epic one year travel journey in which I will work remotely...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Kara
Kara grew up in the Boston area and currently lives in New York City. She went vegetarian nearly 14 years ago during her first semester of college after reading a piece in her Women’s Study class relating humane treatment of animals to the feminist movement and she never looked back. In the subsequent years her interest in a vegan lifestyle grew as she studied to become a nurse practitioner and pursued a health coaching certification. She realized the power of a plant-based diet for healing and the importance of advocating lifestyle changes over medications. As she read more about the abundance of antibiotics and hormones in dairy, treatment of dairy cows, and the environmental impact of all animal agriculture, Kara decided to make the full leap to a vegan lifestyle. That was 8 years ago and she now works to educate others about the benefits of a plant-based diet. Kara has worked as a nurse practitioner in the oncology field for the last 7 years, but come January 1, 2017, she will be putting her health coaching certification to use, building her own business and traveling the world with the Remote Year program. First stop: Malaysia. In addition to a passion for travel and vegan food, Kara loves distance running, photography, adventuring, and reading.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019