As if the streets of Amsterdam could become any more beautiful. Here I am standing on the crackling ice...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Britt
Britt is a photographer and journalist with a strong passion for travelling and healthy food. She is originally from Holland but is currently based in Bali – a place she likes to call ‘vegan heaven’! Over her years of travelling she found that living a healthy and happy lifestyle became incredibly important and this had a real effect on her life. This was something she wanted to share with others. It was then that she decided to share her journeys and tips about where and how to live a vegan, healthy and happy lifestyle all over the world! You can also follow Britt’s adventures on her personal blog , and social media (Instagram: , and Facebook: ) where she shares her journey discovering a healthy, vegan and happy lifestyle all around the world! You can view Britt’s blogger profile page here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019