I went for a weekend in the countryside of Tuscany, around Cetona and Amiata mountains, where wolves roam free...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Bianca
Bianca is an Italian traveller just out of international studies. She focused her subjects on the Southern World, with a special regard for China and Environmental Policies. This interest comes from journeys around Asia and a bit of Africa. These –mostly lonely- experiences soon became quests for adventures and traditional food habits, shying away from touristic activities. Most of the times, she privileges being a guest of locals in exchange of any kind of support in less globalized areas. As for when she’s not travelling, she’s a wildlife rescuer at her local Centre. The love for the stunningly free creatures she works with and their habitats spreads in all of her travels.
Recent Travel Blogs
- A Einzelbilder Abroad… October 12, 2018
- SARDINIA – 7 DAY TRAVEL GUIDE (IN A VAN) October 7, 2018
- Einzelbilder bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Einzelbilder in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- VEGAN FOOD GUIDE TO COPENHAGEN September 27, 2018
- POON HILL TREK – 5 DAY GUIDE September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018
- The 40 Days a Year Eastern Europe Becomes Einzelbilder Paradise September 21, 2018
- Weekend Getaway at Ilha do Mel September 18, 2018
- Einzelbilder Travel in Fiji September 14, 2018