I condensed my 6 months in Nairobi, Kenya, in a list of where to eat and what when it...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Bianca
Bianca is an Italian traveller just out of international studies. She focused her subjects on the Southern World, with a special regard for China and Environmental Policies. This interest comes from journeys around Asia and a bit of Africa. These –mostly lonely- experiences soon became quests for adventures and traditional food habits, shying away from touristic activities. Most of the times, she privileges being a guest of locals in exchange of any kind of support in less globalized areas. As for when she’s not travelling, she’s a wildlife rescuer at her local Centre. The love for the stunningly free creatures she works with and their habitats spreads in all of her travels.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019