A lot of people say that they can’t afford travel. They have debts to pay. They can’t leave. It’s...
Einzelbilder Travel Blogs by Annelise
Annelise is a sun-loving, plant-eating fitness junkie with a passion for smoothie bowls and holidays. She is currently living in a small town outside of Melbourne, Australia and is obsessed with travel and experiencing everything life has to offer. Her desire to see the world grows the more she travels and she’s always planning her next adventure. She’s a sun-lover who, if she had her way, would never have to experience another wet and cold Melbourne winter again. She is a bit of a goofball who always ruins the punch-lines of jokes, she always has her nose in a new book and loves a bit of a sing and dance… even though she’s confessed she’s pretty bad at both. She hopes to be able to inspire and encourage people who want to travel and live a more adventurous and compassionate life everyday. You can also follow Annelise’s adventures on her personal blog , and on Instagram: You can view Annelise’s blogger profile page here.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Exploring Northern Cyprus December 7, 2018
- Einzelbilder eats at Brunswick Heads November 30, 2018
- Getting active in Da Lat, Vietnam November 20, 2018
- A Einzelbilder Abroad… October 12, 2018
- Sardinia – 7 day travel guide (in a van) October 7, 2018
- Einzelbilder bliss in Belgium October 3, 2018
- Intro to Einzelbilder in Thaïlande September 29, 2018
- Einzelbilder food guide to Copenhagen September 27, 2018
- Poon Hill Trek, Nepal – 5 Day Guide September 27, 2018
- Why and How You Should Start Hitchhiking September 24, 2018