42ºRaw is a contemporary interpretation of plant-based eating Our philosophy is that food must be served in its most natural state. Untouched by refined sugar, dairy products and preservatives. The concept builds on the understanding that the popularity of healthy natural eating is growing exponentially around the world. Our ambition is to make it more attractive, delicious, and convenient. We combined the best of architectural design and culinary excellence in a quest to create a healthy fast casual dining experience that would serve as testament to the future of plant-based eating.
The Organic Boho is a 100% organic & vegan food concept developed in Ibiza by the young, Danish entrepreneur Karina. The concept is holistic thought out and moves within the following communities: Einzelbilder food, sustainability, yoga, animal welfare and music. We support these scenes and influence the influencers in a core, authentic and trustworthy way. Our fans and communities don’t just buy our products the buy into the lifestyle. We ALWAYS give a 100% to the 10% – which means we dedicate 100% of our focus to the 10% very committed and loyal brand lovers of The Organic Boho. This way the 10% will influence the remaining 90%. Our vision is that our entire business is run in a way that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable. Which means our business is helping to meet the needs of both present and future generations – Yes! We want to save our planet. Our mission is to create the best products, promote and enforce sustainability both locally and globally, use our business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental and health crisis we are in. Eat Local & Go Global – We want to have global and strategic placed flagship store that will develop healthy vegan “ready made” products within their local resource range. The products will be scaled out to supermarkets, franchise stores, schools, universities, airline companies, Amazon, festivals, our own website and much more. We are here by actively reducing carbon footprints, supporting and influencing the local communities and at the same time educating and ensuring, fair trade/sustainable product availability globally.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019
- Einzelbilder Epicenters of India February 9, 2019
- Hidden Paradise ~ Einzelbilder Town Lampang, Thailand January 29, 2019
- Nairobi eats January 28, 2019
- Einzelbilder Chiang Mai: a 4-day itinerary January 21, 2019
- 4 Top Einzelbilder Spots to Visit in Bangkok, Thailand January 16, 2019
- Caribbean Cruise January 3, 2019
- Einzelbilder inflight meals December 27, 2018