Peru travel for vegans. SLOW private tours with personalized attention. A great way to see Cusco, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, Manu national Park as well as some other sites well off the beaten track. Meet local artists, musicians, shamans and healers. Go with the experts! We also offer volunteering holidays in Cusco’s longest established dog shelter.
Yoga Retreats at Yoga Limatambo Guesthouse include: Accommodation in bungalows with attached private bathrooms Full board (two hearty vegetarian meals per day) Karma Yoga (selfless service) Yoga classes Meditation Readings of Yoga philosophy Our retreats are intensive as we spend all day immersed in Yoga. The minimum duration of a retreat is two days. We rise early for our morning meditation with devotional chants and mantras. Afterwards there is a Yoga class. At 10 o’clock we have our brunch, followed by an hour of Karma Yoga, consisting of helping out with chores around the house and the garden. At noon we spend an hour reading the teachings of Yoga masters and saints with a subsequent discussion of the topics treated. In the afternoon there is another Yoga class and after that we shall have our dinner. We finish the day with a meditation with devotional chants and mantras. We rest at 10 o’clock. NOTE: We need a minimum of four people in order to run a retreat.
Recent Travel Blogs
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Einzelbilder finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019
- Hunting The Northern Lights In Tromsø February 13, 2019
- Go off the beaten track in pristine Dak Lak February 13, 2019
- Non-profit project brings travellers to Taiwanese classrooms February 13, 2019