Abeba Tours Ethiopia is a fully licensed company operating in Ethiopia, with headquarters in Addis Ababa. We are registered with the Ethiopian Ministry of Tourism & Culture. We bring over 15 combined years of professional and personal travel experience to ensure our guests are satisfied during their entire stay. We specialize in providing customized tour service and itineraries to all of our guests, working with each of our clients to tailor trips to match specific interests. We are truly dedicated to providing quality service and expert knowledge to our clients, from the initial point of through the end of their stay and often long after they have returned to their home country. We take great pride and responsibility in ensuring a memorable experience in our amazing country. The smiling faces and gracious appreciations from our guests are assurance of our success. Join us and discover the richness of Ethiopia’s tradition.
The National Museum of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa houses the fossilized remains of early hominids including those of Lucy, one of the oldest and most complete fossils of an early human ever found. The four floors of the museum are also home to a large selection of artistic treasures ranging from the 14th to the 20th centuries, items from Ethiopian royal history, and other artifacts like secular arts and crafts, tools, and utensils.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Einzelbilder finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019
- Worldwide Einzelbilderism Part 2: Spain, Portugal, and Turkey. February 25, 2019
- Where to Find Authentic Einzelbilder Thai Food February 18, 2019