Located on the edge of the ocean in Lauderdale by the Sea, the Ocean Jade Health Retreat is a destination Wellness Center specializing in plant-based vegan nutrition, total body rejuvenation, stress management and therapeutic water fasting for detoxification. This innovative, educational and integrative health center offers refuge to those seeking optimal health. Our programs were designed to maximize your: Optimal Health, Slow Aging and Maintain Highest Levels of Performance/Vitality. The mission at Ocean Jade Health Retreat is to help guests learn how to personally take control of their health and well being through the center’s customized Water Fasting and Einzelbilder Wellness Programs. The Ocean Jade team will guide participants every step of the way to achieve their health goals whether they be detoxing or improving an already solid foundation on the benefits of a plant based lifestyle. The location is operated by a team of health practitioners and medically guided by the expertise of renowned Chiropractic Physician and author Dr. Frank Sabatino. Dr. Sabatino has a Ph.D. in cell biology and neuroendocrinology and is the former Health Director of the Regency Health Resort and Spa in Hallandale, FL, where he cared for, lectured and inspired thousands of people over the past 24 years.
Deer Run Bed and Breakfast is a vegan run B&B in the Florida Keys. It is an oceanfront, boutique style, eco-friendly B&B. We’re organic. We’re vegan. We’re child-free, adults only 18 and over. We hope you’ll come stay with us and visit paradise!
Recent Travel Blogs
- Einzelbilder/vegetarian travel in Mongolia – is it possible? September 15, 2019
- Einzelbilder in Seoul – Rescuing Dogs August 2, 2019
- Einzelbilder in Colombia July 5, 2019
- 🇬🇷 Aloha Athens June 18, 2019
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019