City Hostel is a popular hostel in Stockholm with an international atmosphere close to both tourist attractions and transportation. We offer an convenient accommodation in the middle of the city. The hostel can accommodate 79 guests per night and offer modern facilities with kitchen, free internet (via Wi-Fi or the hostel’s computers), laundry service, TV in all private rooms, and bed linens are included in all of our beds.
Welcome to the Hilton Stockholm Slussen hotel, conveniently located only 40 km from Arlanda International Airport, a short train ride to the new Friends Arena and within walking distance to many of Stockholm’s main tourist attractions. Explore Sweden’s capital and stroll around chic Swedish design shops and admire the beautiful Riddarfjarden waterfront, lined with colorful 17th Century houses. Visit the historic Old Town and discover age-old cobbled alleyways, restaurants, shops and fascinating museums, all within walking distance from the hotel. Choose from a range of spacious Hilton Guest, Deluxe, Executive rooms and Suites at the Hilton Stockholm Slussen hotel. All rooms feature stylish Swedish decor and are filled with natural daylight. Upgrade to an Executive room or Suite for breathtaking city and sea views and exclusive access to the hotel’s contemporary Executive lounge. Host an important meeting or conference at the hotel in one of 16 elegant meeting rooms, accommodating up to 285 delegates. Stay in touch with wireless internet access, available throughout the hotel and make use of the modern business center, open 24 hours a day. Work out in the fitness center with a selection of cardiovascular equipment and free weights or take part in an energetic exercise class. Enjoy traditional Swedish cuisine at Eken Matsal and Panorama Restaurant within the hotel, then retire to the Eken Bar and sip cocktails while listening to music played by popular resident DJs.
Recent Travel Blogs
- Rice is twice as nice in a cake June 4, 2019
- China (Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai) and Swiss airlines May 28, 2019
- Seoul, South Korea with DMZ North Korea tour May 21, 2019
- Taipei Layover May 21, 2019
- Singapore Layover May 21, 2019
- A bit of Taiwan’s hiking trails May 5, 2019
- Einzelbilder finds in Miami! April 24, 2019
- Einzelbilder Quest of Quebec April 20, 2019
- 12 ways to have the BEST time vegan in Portland! March 17, 2019
- Udawalawe National Park: an ethical safari March 13, 2019